Continuing Education Scholarships
Application Deadline & Essay Topic:
2019 Topic: "Reflect on a time when you questioned or challenged a belief or idea.What prompted your thinking? What was the outcome?"
2019 Deadline: All applications and essays are due by Monday, June 10th at
2121 North Lynhurst Drive
Speedway, IN 46224Home Phone: (317)-243-9753Cell Phone: (317)-418-0416
Application consists of the following information:
1. Submit one cover page with the following:
Address (must be a resident of Speedway)
High School Attended and Date of Graduation
Name of College in which currently enrolled
A List of Community Service activities
A List of Extracurricular activities
2. Submit one copy of a college report giving evidence that at least one year of study (24 credits) has been completed.
3. Submit three copies of the required essay which is no longer than two 8.5 x 11 inch double-spaced pages.
(Do not put your name on the essays.)
4. The subject of the essay may change each year and is revealed in a press release in late spring.
5. Incomplete applications or applications turned in after the submission deadline will be ineligible.
Please refer to the FAQ page for more information: