Microsoft Word - Batch Conversion
- Open Microsoft Word.
- From the File menu click New .
- Click the Other Documents Tab, click the Batch Conversion Wizard and click OK.
- On the Batch Conversion Wizard screen click Next. Click the circle by Convert from another format to Word. In the drop down menu click the type of file you are trying to convert and click Next.
- On the folder selection page by source folder click the browse button to find the file you are trying to convert. By destination folder click the browse button to select where to save the converted document when finished. Click Next.
- On the file selection page double click the file in the top box you want to convert. This should move it to the bottom box. Click Next and the click Finish.