Speedway Parent-Teacher Association (SPT)
Wheeler SPT is a group of parents, caregivers, and teachers that works together to present school events, support teacher initiatives, plan activities, promote community-building fun, and raise funds to provide one field trip per year to each grade level at Wheeler.
How to get involved at Wheeler?
· Join SPT. Attend meetings.
· Volunteer in your student's classroom.
· Provide monthly teacher treats for the Wheeler staff to enjoy.
· Chaperone a field trip.
· Donate your time or requested items for SPT functions.
· Participate in fundraising efforts.
· Donate snacks and/or supplies to your student's classroom.