Speedway High School prepares students for college and workforce readiness in the 21st Century.
Speedway High School inspires and prepares students to pursue excellence academically, emotionally and socially.
· Rigorous curriculum aligned with Indiana Academic Standards and Common Core Standards.
· Engaging classroom instruction based on researched “Best Practices.”
· Authentic assessments which measure student progress and achievement.
· Integration of technology in the classroom.
· Provide a safe and comfortable environment.
· Relationship building.
· Management of conflict resolution.
· Personal Integrity
· Importance of attendance and timeliness
· Communication skills
· Cultural awareness and appreciation.