The Fisher Elementary SPT would like to say THANK YOU to all of the parents who support our students and our organization throughout the school year!
Anyone can be a member. There are no fees to sign up. Members include teachers, staff, and parents of Fisher Elementary students. Childcare is provided during meetings.
Please feel free to email your comments about past events, suggestions for future SPT sponsored events, or any questions you may have about Fisher SPT. If you would like to be put on the SPT email list, please send an email with “add to list” in the reference line.
How YOU can help:
- Join SPT in the Fall
- Be on a focus committee: Classroom Assistance, Community and Student Involvement, Teacher/Staff Appreciation, Fundraising, SPT Involvement and Communication
- Help out in the classroom
- Provide an extra hand in the lunchroom from 11:25-12:00
- Provide monthly teacher treats for the amazing Fisher teachers and staff
- Chaperone a field trip
- Donate your time or items for SPT functions such as teacher luncheons
- Participate in the Fall and Spring fundraisers
- Volunteer to help out at a Fisher function
- Donate snacks and supplies to your child’s (children’s) classroom
There will be multiple fundraising activities throughout the school year. Fundraising is essential for our school. Most importantly, we raise money to allow our children the opportunity to go on field trips. The money you raise also has been used to help supplement the cost of convocations, give teacher grant money for use in their classroom, buy recess equipment, give school-wide sundae parties, and support the beginning of year Ice Cream Social just to name a few. We accept donations if you do not want to participate in selling items. It is not required, but the more families who participate, the more we can do for our school.